We are often asked the wedding car order of arrival and traditionally this would be the schedule but of course it is up to the couple if they wish to follow it
1) The ushers are first to arrive at the ceremony
The ushers arrive first to direct guests to the correct seating, hand out orders of service and be on hand to assist with any other issues that may come up.
2) The guests start to arrive
3) The groom and best man arrive
4) The bridesmaids and mother of the bride arrive
The mother would proceed to sit as the bridesmaids await to attend to the bride’s arrival.
5) The bride and father (or person giving the bride away) arrive.
It is a frequent occurrence of the groom’s party arriving together these days and the bride arriving with her bridesmaids.
After the ceremony on the way to the reception:
The bride and groom travel together, toasting their committal with a glass of bubbly after photographs at the ceremony.
The rest of the bridal party should depart and aim to arrive at the reception ahead of the guests.
The newlyweds arrive last to a fanfare from all their guests.